- Dr. Mindy Boxer3301 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
- 5.0Based on 3 ReviewsGiuditta T.2014-02-21 07:45:28I really love Mindy and as a doula I send her a lot of my pregnant clients and they are always very satisfied. I have sent her moms who had never had...Shelley Y.2013-06-27 15:14:14I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for acupuncture treatments in February. I was almost 39 and wanted to start a family. I had anticipated it taking a while...Eric C.2012-10-02 13:43:53I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going...
I started seeing Dr Boxer after 3 months of unsuccessful TTC cycles to help regulate my menstrual cycles that continued getting longer each month. Even though it was early, Dr Boxer was warm, inviting, listened to my concerns and in addition to weekly Acupuncture, gave me a great supplement... Read more »“Before I came to Mindy, I suffered from extreme menstrual symptoms– such as vice-grip headaches, excessive bleeding, overly emotional, an overall fogginess, etc. After about four weeks under her care, I began to slowly see the once debilitating symptoms, begin to lessen. That was a year and a half ago. ... Read more »
I am so glad I went to Dr. Boxer for help. I loved my treatments. Dr. Boxer is very knowledgeable in Fertility & Women’s Health. She was very attentive to me and my needs, and was able to enhance my IVF treatments and get my body in optimal health before and all throughout... Read more »
“I have been seeing Dr. Boxer for 10 months now and the experience has been great. She is very caring and knowledgeable. I always enjoy our weekly session as it is relaxing and soothing. After working with Dr. Boxer for 5 months utilizing Acupuncture & Herbs, my husband... Read more »“My family and I have seen Dr. Mindy Boxer since 1997 and during this time Mindy has treated us for a variety of health issues, both emotional and physical. Health and well being is what we recieve in results from Dr. Mindy Boxer. Dr. Boxer’s accupuncture treatments are the most... Read more »
I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going to the dentist. Then I started going to Dr. Boxer and had a whole different experience.
The treatment rooms are very relaxing and... Read more »
- Healthy Eating for Spring
- Six Reasons to Try Acupuncture this Year
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?
Tag Archives: traditional chinese medicine
In Chinese Medical Theory, food is considered medicine. Food has qualities and functions biochemically and energetically that target specific organs. Not only that, but the action a particular food takes to benefit that organ in terms of taste, color and temperature is what is included in Five Element theory. Food has a relationship to both the natural elements
Most people know that one way to feel better is with Acupuncture . You go to your acupuncturist feeling bad. I put in a few needles. You leave feeling lighter, serene, energized, & pain-free.
Using Acupuncture needles to heal is part of a broader medical system called Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). By observing body systems and the links between symptoms,