- Dr. Mindy Boxer3301 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
- 5.0Based on 3 ReviewsGiuditta T.2014-02-21 07:45:28I really love Mindy and as a doula I send her a lot of my pregnant clients and they are always very satisfied. I have sent her moms who had never had...Shelley Y.2013-06-27 15:14:14I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for acupuncture treatments in February. I was almost 39 and wanted to start a family. I had anticipated it taking a while...Eric C.2012-10-02 13:43:53I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going...
“We tried for 2 years to get pregnant. I have PCOS and wasn’t ovulating. I tried many fertility procedures including clomid and IVF without success. Complications from IVF left my uterus scarred, and doctors recommended I consider surrogacy. At 32 years old and healthy, I refused to give up... Read more »In addition to providing one of the most soothing environments in Los Angeles, Mindy offers an array of treatments that I have found to be incredibly effective and uplifting. Over the last several years, she has treated me for a variety of conditions, both chronic and specific, including sciatica, headaches... Read more »
I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for acupuncture treatments in February. I was almost 39 and wanted to start a family. I had anticipated it taking a while to get pregnant and having to undergo potentially stressful and costly fertility treatments. But my husband and I found out in March... Read more »
Where do I begin? Dr. Boxer is simply life changing. She is that rare combination of practitioner, both loving and highly knowledgeable. She is committed to helping others. Has been practicing for over 20 years. Currently, I see her once a week and her sublime acupuncture treatments, along with nutritional... Read more »
“I have been a patient of Dr. Boxer on and off now for over 10 years. I have never left her office without feeling a total change in my symptoms. They can be sinus related, chronic back and neck problems, stress from work and the list goes on. I am also... Read more »
I started seeing Dr Boxer after 3 months of unsuccessful TTC cycles to help regulate my menstrual cycles that continued getting longer each month. Even though it was early, Dr Boxer was warm, inviting, listened to my concerns and in addition to weekly Acupuncture, gave me a great supplement... Read more »
- Healthy Eating for Spring
- Six Reasons to Try Acupuncture this Year
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?
Tag Archives: color
In Chinese Medical Theory, food is considered medicine. Food has qualities and functions biochemically and energetically that target specific organs. Not only that, but the action a particular food takes to benefit that organ in terms of taste, color and temperature is what is included in Five Element theory. Food has a relationship to both the natural elements