- Dr. Mindy Boxer3301 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
- 5.0Based on 3 ReviewsGiuditta T.2014-02-21 07:45:28I really love Mindy and as a doula I send her a lot of my pregnant clients and they are always very satisfied. I have sent her moms who had never had...Shelley Y.2013-06-27 15:14:14I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for acupuncture treatments in February. I was almost 39 and wanted to start a family. I had anticipated it taking a while...Eric C.2012-10-02 13:43:53I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going...
I was referred to Dr. Boxer as a 34-year-old seeking treatment for infertility. I had already undergone several attempts at IUI and one unsuccessful round of IVF. When I asked my doctor about acupuncture, he suggested I see Dr. Boxer, and I began weekly appointments about two months before undergoing... Read more »
“I have been seeing Dr. Boxer for 10 months now and the experience has been great. She is very caring and knowledgeable. I always enjoy our weekly session as it is relaxing and soothing. After working with Dr. Boxer for 5 months utilizing Acupuncture & Herbs, my husband... Read more »
I really love Mindy and as a doula I send her a lot of my pregnant clients and they are always very satisfied. I have sent her moms who had never had acupuncture before but needed a little help getting things started to avoid a medical induction and it almost... Read more »
“I started seeing Dr. Boxer when I removed my IUD and my husband and I started thinking about having a baby. I was having trouble getting my menstrual cycle regular but within a month and half of Dr. Boxer’s Acupuncture, Herbal and Vitamin treatment, I was able to regulate... Read more »
“Acupuncture has really helped me over the last year restore a healthy balance to my life – both mentally and physically. I have a pretty hectic job and a heavy travel schedule. The addition of Acupuncture to my weekly schedule has helped significantly in keeping my body in routine, maintaining... Read more »
I am so glad I went to Dr. Boxer for help. I loved my treatments. Dr. Boxer is very knowledgeable in Fertility & Women’s Health. She was very attentive to me and my needs, and was able to enhance my IVF treatments and get my body in optimal health before and all throughout... Read more »
- Healthy Eating for Spring
- Six Reasons to Try Acupuncture this Year
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?
Tag Archives: tea
Digestive disorders can be simple like flatulence or gas, or they can be much more serious, such as Crohn’s disease. But regardless of the severity of the disease, there is no doubt digestive disorders affect far more people than they should, especially in the United States. A recent survey reports nearly 74 percent of all Americans are living
The Kidney is an especially important organ in Traditional Chinese Medicine. The KIDNEY & BLADDER compose the WATER ELEMENT in Chinese Medicine. Not only does it flush out the unwanted toxins from our body, but is believed to support the body’s Reproductive system as well as regulate the circulation of Fluids in the body.
The Kidneys are the source of