- Dr. Mindy Boxer3301 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
- 5.0Based on 3 ReviewsGiuditta T.2014-02-21 07:45:28I really love Mindy and as a doula I send her a lot of my pregnant clients and they are always very satisfied. I have sent her moms who had never had...Shelley Y.2013-06-27 15:14:14I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for acupuncture treatments in February. I was almost 39 and wanted to start a family. I had anticipated it taking a while...Eric C.2012-10-02 13:43:53I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going...
I started seeing Dr Boxer after 3 months of unsuccessful TTC cycles to help regulate my menstrual cycles that continued getting longer each month. Even though it was early, Dr Boxer was warm, inviting, listened to my concerns and in addition to weekly Acupuncture, gave me a great supplement... Read more »
I really love Mindy and as a doula I send her a lot of my pregnant clients and they are always very satisfied. I have sent her moms who had never had acupuncture before but needed a little help getting things started to avoid a medical induction and it almost... Read more »
“I have been seeing Dr. Boxer for 10 months now and the experience has been great. She is very caring and knowledgeable. I always enjoy our weekly session as it is relaxing and soothing. After working with Dr. Boxer for 5 months utilizing Acupuncture & Herbs, my husband... Read more »
I was referred to Dr. Boxer as a 34-year-old seeking treatment for infertility. I had already undergone several attempts at IUI and one unsuccessful round of IVF. When I asked my doctor about acupuncture, he suggested I see Dr. Boxer, and I began weekly appointments about two months before undergoing... Read more »
“I started seeing Dr. Boxer when I removed my IUD and my husband and I started thinking about having a baby. I was having trouble getting my menstrual cycle regular but within a month and half of Dr. Boxer’s Acupuncture, Herbal and Vitamin treatment, I was able to regulate... Read more »Dr. Boxer’s well rounded knowledge and talents in nutrition, Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture make her a perfectly suited health care professional for my needs. First off, I was very skeptical about the whole acupuncture thing. She has such a delicate and precise technique. You rarely feel ANYTHING!! Except of... Read more »
- Healthy Eating for Spring
- Six Reasons to Try Acupuncture this Year
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?
Tag Archives: digestion
Digestive disorders can be simple like flatulence or gas, or they can be much more serious, such as Crohn’s disease. But regardless of the severity of the disease, there is no doubt digestive disorders affect far more people than they should, especially in the United States. A recent survey reports nearly 74 percent of all Americans are living
Digestion is a complex task performed by the body. It begins in the mouth and finishes when the ingested food leaves the body through the rectum. For all we have learned over the years regarding digestion, there is still so much more we don’t know or are still learning. For example, it wasn’t until recently, the last 10 years
Many people like to add walnuts to food to add some zest and a little crunchy kick, but walnuts are much more than a flavor additive, as they are chock full of healthy properties and have been used in Asia as an overall health tonic and brain booster for years. Let’s take a nutty look at walnuts.