- Dr. Mindy Boxer3301 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
- 5.0Based on 3 ReviewsGiuditta T.2014-02-21 07:45:28I really love Mindy and as a doula I send her a lot of my pregnant clients and they are always very satisfied. I have sent her moms who had never had...Shelley Y.2013-06-27 15:14:14I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for acupuncture treatments in February. I was almost 39 and wanted to start a family. I had anticipated it taking a while...Eric C.2012-10-02 13:43:53I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going...
TestimonialsIn addition to providing one of the most soothing environments in Los Angeles, Mindy offers an array of treatments that I have found to be incredibly effective and uplifting. Over the last several years, she has treated me for a variety of conditions, both chronic and specific, including sciatica, headaches... Read more »
“I have been a patient of Dr. Boxer on and off now for over 10 years. I have never left her office without feeling a total change in my symptoms. They can be sinus related, chronic back and neck problems, stress from work and the list goes on. I am also... Read more »
Where do I begin? Dr. Boxer is simply life changing. She is that rare combination of practitioner, both loving and highly knowledgeable. She is committed to helping others. Has been practicing for over 20 years. Currently, I see her once a week and her sublime acupuncture treatments, along with nutritional... Read more »
I really love Mindy and as a doula I send her a lot of my pregnant clients and they are always very satisfied. I have sent her moms who had never had acupuncture before but needed a little help getting things started to avoid a medical induction and it almost... Read more »Dr. Mindy Boxer cured spasms and ailments that have been with me for years, and supplied me with herbs and nutrients that fit my particular chemistry.
She provides excellent acupuncture treatments in a soothing and comfortable environment that leave you with a feeling of natural euphoria when you leave…..and... Read more »
I was referred to Dr. Boxer as a 34-year-old seeking treatment for infertility. I had already undergone several attempts at IUI and one unsuccessful round of IVF. When I asked my doctor about acupuncture, he suggested I see Dr. Boxer, and I began weekly appointments about two months before undergoing... Read more »
- Five Facts You Might Not Know About Acupuncture
- Family Exercise in the Winter
- Immune System Health and TCM
Tag Archives: omega-3
Many people like to add walnuts to food to add some zest and a little crunchy kick, but walnuts are much more than a flavor additive, as they are chock full of healthy properties and have been used in Asia as an overall health tonic and brain booster for years. Let’s take a nutty look at walnuts.