- Dr. Mindy Boxer3301 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
- 5.0Based on 3 ReviewsGiuditta T.2014-02-21 07:45:28I really love Mindy and as a doula I send her a lot of my pregnant clients and they are always very satisfied. I have sent her moms who had never had...Shelley Y.2013-06-27 15:14:14I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for acupuncture treatments in February. I was almost 39 and wanted to start a family. I had anticipated it taking a while...Eric C.2012-10-02 13:43:53I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going...
A huge THANK YOU to Dr. Boxer who encouraged me to do the Core Restore Detox/Cleanse. It was easier than I expected and you feel FANTASTIC … even just a few days in. By the end of it (7 days) my energy and alertness was unmatched and I lost 6... Read more »
I am so glad I went to Dr. Boxer for help. I loved my treatments. Dr. Boxer is very knowledgeable in Fertility & Women’s Health. She was very attentive to me and my needs, and was able to enhance my IVF treatments and get my body in optimal health before and all throughout... Read more »
“Acupuncture has really helped me over the last year restore a healthy balance to my life – both mentally and physically. I have a pretty hectic job and a heavy travel schedule. The addition of Acupuncture to my weekly schedule has helped significantly in keeping my body in routine, maintaining... Read more »Dr. Mindy Boxer cured spasms and ailments that have been with me for years, and supplied me with herbs and nutrients that fit my particular chemistry.
She provides excellent acupuncture treatments in a soothing and comfortable environment that leave you with a feeling of natural euphoria when you leave…..and... Read more »
“We tried for 2 years to get pregnant. I have PCOS and wasn’t ovulating. I tried many fertility procedures including clomid and IVF without success. Complications from IVF left my uterus scarred, and doctors recommended I consider surrogacy. At 32 years old and healthy, I refused to give up... Read more »In addition to providing one of the most soothing environments in Los Angeles, Mindy offers an array of treatments that I have found to be incredibly effective and uplifting. Over the last several years, she has treated me for a variety of conditions, both chronic and specific, including sciatica, headaches... Read more »
- Healthy Eating for Spring
- Six Reasons to Try Acupuncture this Year
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?
Digestive disorders can be simple like flatulence or gas, or they can be much more serious, such as Crohn’s disease. But regardless of the severity of the disease, there is no doubt digestive disorders affect far more people than they should, especially in the United States. A recent survey reports nearly 74 percent of all Americans are living
Digestion is a complex task performed by the body. It begins in the mouth and finishes when the ingested food leaves the body through the rectum. For all we have learned over the years regarding digestion, there is still so much more we don’t know or are still learning. For example, it wasn’t until recently, the last 10 years