- Dr. Mindy Boxer3301 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405(310) 450-9711
5.0Based on 3 ReviewsGiuditta T.2014-02-21 07:45:28I really love Mindy and as a doula I send her a lot of my pregnant clients and they are always very satisfied. I have sent her moms who had never had...Shelley Y.2013-06-27 15:14:14I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for acupuncture treatments in February. I was almost 39 and wanted to start a family. I had anticipated it taking a while...Eric C.2012-10-02 13:43:53I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going...
- Testimonials“Before I came to Mindy, I suffered from extreme menstrual symptoms– such as vice-grip headaches, excessive bleeding, overly emotional, an overall fogginess, etc. After about four weeks under her care, I began to slowly see the once debilitating symptoms, begin to lessen. That was a year and a half ago. Since then, I have been able to apply acupuncture and herbal medicine to all areas of my life, including depression, anxiety, a concussion from a random accident, even the common... Read more »“After I was diagnosed with breast cancer, I looked into alternative treatment in addition to conventional methods. I truly credit my work with Dr. Mindy as part of the reason for my successful battle over breast cancer. Her treatment included acupuncture, nutritional advice, and herbal formulas. I felt confident in her experience and knowledge of holistic medicine. I appreciate that Dr. Mindy looks at the whole person when making treatment decisions. Dr. Mindy is a very passionate person and she... Read more »
“I have been seeing Dr. Boxer for 10 months now and the experience has been great. She is very caring and knowledgeable. I always enjoy our weekly session as it is relaxing and soothing. After working with Dr. Boxer for 5 months utilizing Acupuncture & Herbs, my husband and I successfully conceived twins from our first IVF attempt! I strongly believe Dr. Boxer’s treatments played an important role in our success, and I am continuing Acupuncture throughout my... Read more »
A huge THANK YOU to Dr. Boxer who encouraged me to do the Core Restore Detox/Cleanse. It was easier than I expected and you feel FANTASTIC … even just a few days in. By the end of it (7 days) my energy and alertness was unmatched and I lost 6 pounds to boot! Plus you feel like you have accomplished something great–physically and mentally! It’s a win win all around! Highly recommend!!!!
Writer/PublisherDr. Mindy Boxer cured spasms and ailments that have been with me for years, and supplied me with herbs and nutrients that fit my particular chemistry.
She provides excellent acupuncture treatments in a soothing and comfortable environment that leave you with a feeling of natural euphoria when you leave…..and a noticeable change in whatever brought you there.
As well as close attention to your personal needs, a service that is a dying art in our culture… it is... Read more »
“We tried for 2 years to get pregnant. I have PCOS and wasn’t ovulating. I tried many fertility procedures including clomid and IVF without success. Complications from IVF left my uterus scarred, and doctors recommended I consider surrogacy. At 32 years old and healthy, I refused to give up the dream of having and carrying my own children. After researching alternative methods, we began treatment with Dr. Boxer. She is truly amazing and provided us with outstanding patient care.... Read more »
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
Tag Archives: lifestyle
Many people feel down as winter approaches. It’s dark. It’s cold. The holidays can be stressful.
But for some people every winter is unbearable. They’re tired and depressed. They don’t want to get out of bed. They snap at their families and binge on junk food.
These people have seasonal affective disorder (SAD).
Our moods and energy levels fluctuate with
It’s about almost a month into the New Year. Do you already wish you had a “do-over” for your New Year’s Resolutions?
If so, you’re in luck. You do.
February 10th is the Chinese Lunar New Year. The celebration of the New Year, the Spring Festival, is China’s longest and most important holiday. Because it is based on a different
If you live in a rainy area, the odds are pretty good that your automobile will develop some body damage over its lifetime. Does this mean that you never wash your car because it’s going to rust out anyway? Of course it doesn’t. If you care about your car, it means that you’ll fight extra hard to protect your investment.