- Dr. Mindy Boxer3301 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
- 5.0Based on 3 ReviewsGiuditta T.2014-02-21 07:45:28I really love Mindy and as a doula I send her a lot of my pregnant clients and they are always very satisfied. I have sent her moms who had never had...Shelley Y.2013-06-27 15:14:14I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for acupuncture treatments in February. I was almost 39 and wanted to start a family. I had anticipated it taking a while...Eric C.2012-10-02 13:43:53I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going...
TestimonialsDr. Boxer’s well rounded knowledge and talents in nutrition, Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture make her a perfectly suited health care professional for my needs. First off, I was very skeptical about the whole acupuncture thing. She has such a delicate and precise technique. You rarely feel ANYTHING!! Except of... Read more »
A huge THANK YOU to Dr. Boxer who encouraged me to do the Core Restore Detox/Cleanse. It was easier than I expected and you feel FANTASTIC … even just a few days in. By the end of it (7 days) my energy and alertness was unmatched and I lost 6... Read more »
“My six months with Dr. Boxer has been better than imagined. I came to her to help ease my Stress and Anxiety. I can say that after one treatment my generalized anxiety had totally disappeared after over 10 years of suffering! If only I had gone to her before all... Read more »“After I was diagnosed with breast cancer, I looked into alternative treatment in addition to conventional methods. I truly credit my work with Dr. Mindy as part of the reason for my successful battle over breast cancer. Her treatment included acupuncture, nutritional advice, and herbal formulas. I felt confident in... Read more »
“I have been a patient of Dr. Boxer on and off now for over 10 years. I have never left her office without feeling a total change in my symptoms. They can be sinus related, chronic back and neck problems, stress from work and the list goes on. I am also... Read more »
I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going to the dentist. Then I started going to Dr. Boxer and had a whole different experience.
The treatment rooms are very relaxing and... Read more »
- Healthy Eating for Spring
- Six Reasons to Try Acupuncture this Year
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?
Tag Archives: healthy lifestyle
We all know that a healthy lifestyle, such as not Smoking, keeping your Weight down, eating right, regular EXERCISE, and low moderate Alcohol intake contributes to long-term health benefits. The recently completed Caerphilly Cohort Study expands the known benefits of a healthy lifestyle to include more evidence for improvements in COGNITIVE FUNCTION, and a reduced incidence of Dementia.