- Dr. Mindy Boxer3301 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405(310) 450-9711
5.0Based on 3 ReviewsGiuditta T.2014-02-21 07:45:28I really love Mindy and as a doula I send her a lot of my pregnant clients and they are always very satisfied. I have sent her moms who had never had...Shelley Y.2013-06-27 15:14:14I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for acupuncture treatments in February. I was almost 39 and wanted to start a family. I had anticipated it taking a while...Eric C.2012-10-02 13:43:53I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going...
- TestimonialsIn addition to providing one of the most soothing environments in Los Angeles, Mindy offers an array of treatments that I have found to be incredibly effective and uplifting. Over the last several years, she has treated me for a variety of conditions, both chronic and specific, including sciatica, headaches and sleeplessness. I never once left her office without feeling better. Though I was raised in a very traditional western medicine home, I now find that my first instinct is... Read more »“After I was diagnosed with breast cancer, I looked into alternative treatment in addition to conventional methods. I truly credit my work with Dr. Mindy as part of the reason for my successful battle over breast cancer. Her treatment included acupuncture, nutritional advice, and herbal formulas. I felt confident in her experience and knowledge of holistic medicine. I appreciate that Dr. Mindy looks at the whole person when making treatment decisions. Dr. Mindy is a very passionate person and she... Read more »
“I have been a patient of Dr. Boxer on and off now for over 10 years. I have never left her office without feeling a total change in my symptoms. They can be sinus related, chronic back and neck problems, stress from work and the list goes on. I am also a Breast Cancer survivor and Dr. Boxer helped me tremendously with the side effects of the Chemo Therapy I had to endure. There are few problems she is unfamiliar with as... Read more »
I was referred to Dr. Boxer as a 34-year-old seeking treatment for infertility. I had already undergone several attempts at IUI and one unsuccessful round of IVF. When I asked my doctor about acupuncture, he suggested I see Dr. Boxer, and I began weekly appointments about two months before undergoing my second round of IVF. Dr. Boxer accompanied my husband and I to the embryo transfer at my clinic so I could receive acupuncture immediately before the procedure, and it... Read more »Dr. Boxer’s well rounded knowledge and talents in nutrition, Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture make her a perfectly suited health care professional for my needs. First off, I was very skeptical about the whole acupuncture thing. She has such a delicate and precise technique. You rarely feel ANYTHING!! Except of course energized after the session.
More often than not, besides treating and alleviating the aches and pains, I leave with a HIGH — feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
I’ve... Read more »
With Dr. Boxer’s extensive knowledge of Nutrition, she has recommended changes to my diet and helped me make healthy choices in what I should eat. She follows up by providing me more relevant information during my visits and also by sending me reading materials in the areas of Nutrition, Women’s health, Cancer prevention, and Stress management.
At the start of each visit, Dr. Boxer patiently finds out my particular areas of concern and determines the appropriate Acupuncture treatment. Her personal... Read more »
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
Tag Archives: circulation
Whether you are a professional, college, or high school athlete (or maybe just a weekend warrior), you know that injuries can happen when you least expect it. Sometimes, it’s a traumatic injury because your body was pushed beyond its limit and sometimes, the injury comes from simple overuse. And every athlete wants to get back on the field, court,
Perhaps the greatest benefit of Acupuncture is that this form of Medicine has been practiced for thousands of years and has been specifically used to increase circulation for centuries. At the bedrock of this medicine are the techniques used to stimulate Sympathetic responses resulting in Blood Vessel dilation and increased Blood Flow. Maybe a simpler way of explaining it
Healthy blood circulation is a vital component of life for human beings. Without proper blood flow, life would cease to exist. Blood isn’t the only thing that’s important, it’s what the blood is carrying that makes circulation so important. Blood carries fresh oxygen, hormones and nutrients that we absorb from our food. Without these components, the organs and tissues
Everyone feels cold sometimes, but some people are perpetually chilled to a point where it interferes with their lives.
From a Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, there are two different kinds of cold in the body: full cold and empty cold. Full cold refers to a condition where there is an excess of cold-type energy in the body