- Dr. Mindy Boxer3301 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
- 5.0Based on 3 ReviewsGiuditta T.2014-02-21 07:45:28I really love Mindy and as a doula I send her a lot of my pregnant clients and they are always very satisfied. I have sent her moms who had never had...Shelley Y.2013-06-27 15:14:14I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for acupuncture treatments in February. I was almost 39 and wanted to start a family. I had anticipated it taking a while...Eric C.2012-10-02 13:43:53I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going...
TestimonialsIn addition to providing one of the most soothing environments in Los Angeles, Mindy offers an array of treatments that I have found to be incredibly effective and uplifting. Over the last several years, she has treated me for a variety of conditions, both chronic and specific, including sciatica, headaches... Read more »
I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going to the dentist. Then I started going to Dr. Boxer and had a whole different experience.
The treatment rooms are very relaxing and... Read more »
“My six months with Dr. Boxer has been better than imagined. I came to her to help ease my Stress and Anxiety. I can say that after one treatment my generalized anxiety had totally disappeared after over 10 years of suffering! If only I had gone to her before all... Read more »
“We tried for 2 years to get pregnant. I have PCOS and wasn’t ovulating. I tried many fertility procedures including clomid and IVF without success. Complications from IVF left my uterus scarred, and doctors recommended I consider surrogacy. At 32 years old and healthy, I refused to give up... Read more »
I really love Mindy and as a doula I send her a lot of my pregnant clients and they are always very satisfied. I have sent her moms who had never had acupuncture before but needed a little help getting things started to avoid a medical induction and it almost... Read more »“After I was diagnosed with breast cancer, I looked into alternative treatment in addition to conventional methods. I truly credit my work with Dr. Mindy as part of the reason for my successful battle over breast cancer. Her treatment included acupuncture, nutritional advice, and herbal formulas. I felt confident in... Read more »
- Acupuncture for Treating Depression
- The Benefits of Moxibustion
- Secrets Acupuncturists Use to Stay Healthy
I am a referring Glucorein Physician
Call me now!
Tag Archives: chinese medicine
Traditional Chinese Medicine teaches that humans should live in harmony with the seasons. According to Traditional Chinese Medicine there are five seasons: winter, spring, summer, late summer and fall. Each season has many associations that help us change our habits, allowing for a more balanced mind and body. When these systems were being developed, people were living in
The Acupuncture Point: Large Intestine 4 is one of the most important and influential points in the entire body. The Chinese name for Large Intestine 4 is “He Gu” meaning Union Valley or Converging Valley. The point is located on the hand in the web between the thumb and index finger, also described as the depression where the index finger