- Dr. Mindy Boxer3301 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405(310) 450-9711
5.0Based on 3 ReviewsGiuditta T.2014-02-21 07:45:28I really love Mindy and as a doula I send her a lot of my pregnant clients and they are always very satisfied. I have sent her moms who had never had...Shelley Y.2013-06-27 15:14:14I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for acupuncture treatments in February. I was almost 39 and wanted to start a family. I had anticipated it taking a while...Eric C.2012-10-02 13:43:53I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going...
- TestimonialsIn addition to providing one of the most soothing environments in Los Angeles, Mindy offers an array of treatments that I have found to be incredibly effective and uplifting. Over the last several years, she has treated me for a variety of conditions, both chronic and specific, including sciatica, headaches and sleeplessness. I never once left her office without feeling better. Though I was raised in a very traditional western medicine home, I now find that my first instinct is... Read more »“Things are going very well with the pregnancy. I am now almost 28 weeks! I haven’t had any morning sickness, cravings or any complications. Truly a blessing! Thank you again for your part in my fertility journey. You were so helpful and wonderful.
Oh yeah, it’s a boy!”
“I have been seeing Dr. Boxer for 10 months now and the experience has been great. She is very caring and knowledgeable. I always enjoy our weekly session as it is relaxing and soothing. After working with Dr. Boxer for 5 months utilizing Acupuncture & Herbs, my husband and I successfully conceived twins from our first IVF attempt! I strongly believe Dr. Boxer’s treatments played an important role in our success, and I am continuing Acupuncture throughout my... Read more »
“My six months with Dr. Boxer has been better than imagined. I came to her to help ease my Stress and Anxiety. I can say that after one treatment my generalized anxiety had totally disappeared after over 10 years of suffering! If only I had gone to her before all my therapists…... Read more »
Now I am participating in regular Acupuncture, taking daily vitamins, and recently did her 21 Day Detox/Cleanse, where 2 months later I continue to lose weight! I
With Dr. Boxer’s extensive knowledge of Nutrition, she has recommended changes to my diet and helped me make healthy choices in what I should eat. She follows up by providing me more relevant information during my visits and also by sending me reading materials in the areas of Nutrition, Women’s health, Cancer prevention, and Stress management.
At the start of each visit, Dr. Boxer patiently finds out my particular areas of concern and determines the appropriate Acupuncture treatment. Her personal... Read more »
I started seeing Dr Boxer after 3 months of unsuccessful TTC cycles to help regulate my menstrual cycles that continued getting longer each month. Even though it was early, Dr Boxer was warm, inviting, listened to my concerns and in addition to weekly Acupuncture, gave me a great supplement and Herbal program to help regulate my cycles and prepare my body for baby. Three weeks later I got my positive pregnancy test and am now starting my third trimester.... Read more »
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Winter •
- • 4 Budget Friendly Family Activities •
- • Staying Healthy This Winter •
Meditation has a reputation for several health benefits but here are the top eight reasons establishing a regular meditation routine can improve your overall health and wellbeing. But first, what is meditation? It is defined as the regular process of training your mind to focus and redirect your thoughts.
The conversation around mental health has become much more prominent in recent years thanks in part to the pandemic. Depression, loneliness, anxiety have all increased for many people especially in the last couple of years. Sometimes a prescription medication is needed to deal with a particular mental health issue but often, people are looking for a drug free alternative