- Dr. Mindy Boxer3301 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405(310) 450-9711
5.0Based on 3 ReviewsGiuditta T.2014-02-21 07:45:28I really love Mindy and as a doula I send her a lot of my pregnant clients and they are always very satisfied. I have sent her moms who had never had...Shelley Y.2013-06-27 15:14:14I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for acupuncture treatments in February. I was almost 39 and wanted to start a family. I had anticipated it taking a while...Eric C.2012-10-02 13:43:53I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going...
- Testimonials“After I was diagnosed with breast cancer, I looked into alternative treatment in addition to conventional methods. I truly credit my work with Dr. Mindy as part of the reason for my successful battle over breast cancer. Her treatment included acupuncture, nutritional advice, and herbal formulas. I felt confident in her experience and knowledge of holistic medicine. I appreciate that Dr. Mindy looks at the whole person when making treatment decisions. Dr. Mindy is a very passionate person and she... Read more »“Things are going very well with the pregnancy. I am now almost 28 weeks! I haven’t had any morning sickness, cravings or any complications. Truly a blessing! Thank you again for your part in my fertility journey. You were so helpful and wonderful.
Oh yeah, it’s a boy!”
N.D., ProducerDr. Mindy Boxer cured spasms and ailments that have been with me for years, and supplied me with herbs and nutrients that fit my particular chemistry.
She provides excellent acupuncture treatments in a soothing and comfortable environment that leave you with a feeling of natural euphoria when you leave…..and a noticeable change in whatever brought you there.
As well as close attention to your personal needs, a service that is a dying art in our culture… it is... Read more »
I am so glad I went to Dr. Boxer for help. I loved my treatments. Dr. Boxer is very knowledgeable in Fertility & Women’s Health. She was very attentive to me and my needs, and was able to enhance my IVF treatments and get my body in optimal health before and all throughout my Pregnancy. The office and patient rooms are so peaceful with light music and they smell wonderfully. I’m very happy to recommend Dr. Boxer!
“After utilizing Western Medicine and prescripton drugs for years for my diagnosis of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), I realized I needed another approach. I experienced negative side effects from the drugs and was not getting better.
It has been over a year and half since I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for Nutritional Counseling, Natural remedies and Acupuncture to regulate my periods. My periods became regular and I started ovulating. After about nine months of treatment, I got pregnant ~ experienced... Read more »
I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for acupuncture treatments in February. I was almost 39 and wanted to start a family. I had anticipated it taking a while to get pregnant and having to undergo potentially stressful and costly fertility treatments. But my husband and I found out in March that we were able to get pregnant on our own and would have our first child in November! I have to think that the acupuncture, which reduces stress and is... Read more »
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
While you might be familiar with what acupuncture is, have you ever heard of electroacupuncture? Just like traditional acupuncture, electroacupuncture uses needles on various acupuncture points. The difference comes in that with electroacupuncture, a small electrode is attached to the needles which allows a small amount of electricity to pass through, giving a slight vibration or low hum during