One of the best gifts you can give your mother this Mother’s Day is the gift of Acupuncture. Acupuncture can help with an abundance of health problems and get you feeling one hundred percent again. Mom’s make the world work, it’s a known fact. So this holiday season you should give your mother the gift of Acupuncture, here are seven reasons why.
- Acupuncture is great for Pregnancy. In the first trimester of pregnancy, many women turn to Acupuncture when they are looking for a non-medicated way to treat what ails them. The number one reason women seek Acupuncture in their first trimester of pregnancy is Morning Sickness…..other benefits include the ability to “hold the Pregnancy” ~ prevent miscarriage, and reducing pelvic pain. Acupuncture also helps with Back Pain, Blood Circulation, & Constipation. In the third Trimester, it helps to prepare for and easy Labor & Delivery….I also treat many women for Labor Induction, especially, if they are past their due date!
- Acupuncture can help cure and alleviate Stress. Mom’s have to deal with a lot of stress, so what is better than getting a cure for that this Mother’s Day? Send your mom to me for Acupuncture, Herbal Formulas, and Functional Nutrition so she can reap the benefits of calming stress relief.
- Acupuncture is a great cure and preventative measure for Anxiety. There are many Acupuncture points on the body to calm the mind and bring us down from our stresses and anxieties. Most of my Gentle, Japanese Style Acupuncture Treatments will put your mom right into the blissful zone!
- Acupuncture is very beneficial for those experiencing Arthritis. There are different types of arthritis and different treatment plans which include Acupuncture, Herbs, changes in Diet and Exercise. Traditional Chinese Medicine recommendations just might be able to help mom move better and find relief.
- Kiss Migraines goodbye. Acupuncture is a great cure for Migraines, it also can help prevent them from happening too. It is possible to stop a migraine in its tracks if one is able to see me during the acute stage of Migraine. I also offer Preventive Care recommendations to prevent Migraines in the future.
- Acupuncture can alleviate Insomnia. We all know that mom’s have to put up with so much throughout the day, by being overworked and overstressed it may cause them to get Insomnia. Acupuncture needles are strategically placed on points that will calm the mind, balance Hormones and settle the Nervous System. Most people will notice some change after just one treatment, but to get the full effect and truly eliminate Insomnia, you should commit to several treatments.
- Improve Digestive Function. Regular Acupuncture treatments are effective in improving the Digestive Function, along with my personal expertise in Functional Nutrition & Nutritional Supplements. We can go over a personalized epigenetic profile for your individual Nutritional needs. #functionalnutrition #nutritionsantamonica