- Dr. Mindy Boxer3301 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
- 5.0Based on 3 ReviewsGiuditta T.2014-02-21 07:45:28I really love Mindy and as a doula I send her a lot of my pregnant clients and they are always very satisfied. I have sent her moms who had never had...Shelley Y.2013-06-27 15:14:14I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for acupuncture treatments in February. I was almost 39 and wanted to start a family. I had anticipated it taking a while...Eric C.2012-10-02 13:43:53I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going...
Testimonials“My family and I have seen Dr. Mindy Boxer since 1997 and during this time Mindy has treated us for a variety of health issues, both emotional and physical. Health and well being is what we recieve in results from Dr. Mindy Boxer. Dr. Boxer’s accupuncture treatments are the most... Read more »
I was referred to Dr. Boxer as a 34-year-old seeking treatment for infertility. I had already undergone several attempts at IUI and one unsuccessful round of IVF. When I asked my doctor about acupuncture, he suggested I see Dr. Boxer, and I began weekly appointments about two months before undergoing... Read more »
I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going to the dentist. Then I started going to Dr. Boxer and had a whole different experience.
The treatment rooms are very relaxing and... Read more »
“I started seeing Dr. Boxer when I removed my IUD and my husband and I started thinking about having a baby. I was having trouble getting my menstrual cycle regular but within a month and half of Dr. Boxer’s Acupuncture, Herbal and Vitamin treatment, I was able to regulate... Read more »
I really love Mindy and as a doula I send her a lot of my pregnant clients and they are always very satisfied. I have sent her moms who had never had acupuncture before but needed a little help getting things started to avoid a medical induction and it almost... Read more »
“We tried for 2 years to get pregnant. I have PCOS and wasn’t ovulating. I tried many fertility procedures including clomid and IVF without success. Complications from IVF left my uterus scarred, and doctors recommended I consider surrogacy. At 32 years old and healthy, I refused to give up... Read more »
- Healthy Eating for Spring
- Six Reasons to Try Acupuncture this Year
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?
Tag Archives: irritability
Large Intestine 4 is one of the most important and influential acupoints in the entire body. The Chinese name for Large Intestine 4 is “He Gu” meaning union valley or converging valley. The point is located on the hand in the web between the thumb and index finger, also described as the depression where the index finger and
We often say in Traditional Chinese Medicine that the Liver is the system most easily susceptible to stress. Stress knots the Qi (energy) and makes its flow stagnate – this happens most quickly in the Liver energy system. The Liver, in TCM, is in charge of the smooth flow of Qi throughout the body. This means that if Qi