- Dr. Mindy Boxer3301 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405(310) 450-9711
5.0Based on 3 ReviewsGiuditta T.2014-02-21 07:45:28I really love Mindy and as a doula I send her a lot of my pregnant clients and they are always very satisfied. I have sent her moms who had never had...Shelley Y.2013-06-27 15:14:14I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for acupuncture treatments in February. I was almost 39 and wanted to start a family. I had anticipated it taking a while...Eric C.2012-10-02 13:43:53I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going...
- Testimonials“After I was diagnosed with breast cancer, I looked into alternative treatment in addition to conventional methods. I truly credit my work with Dr. Mindy as part of the reason for my successful battle over breast cancer. Her treatment included acupuncture, nutritional advice, and herbal formulas. I felt confident in her experience and knowledge of holistic medicine. I appreciate that Dr. Mindy looks at the whole person when making treatment decisions. Dr. Mindy is a very passionate person and she... Read more »“My family and I have seen Dr. Mindy Boxer since 1997 and during this time Mindy has treated us for a variety of health issues, both emotional and physical. Health and well being is what we recieve in results from Dr. Mindy Boxer. Dr. Boxer’s accupuncture treatments are the most effective and lasting treatments I have had. Mindy’s sensitivity and skill are paired well with her practice of Chinese Medicine.”
B.C. , Mom
“After utilizing Western Medicine and prescripton drugs for years for my diagnosis of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), I realized I needed another approach. I experienced negative side effects from the drugs and was not getting better.
It has been over a year and half since I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for Nutritional Counseling, Natural remedies and Acupuncture to regulate my periods. My periods became regular and I started ovulating. After about nine months of treatment, I got pregnant ~ experienced... Read more »
“I have been a patient of Dr. Boxer on and off now for over 10 years. I have never left her office without feeling a total change in my symptoms. They can be sinus related, chronic back and neck problems, stress from work and the list goes on. I am also a Breast Cancer survivor and Dr. Boxer helped me tremendously with the side effects of the Chemo Therapy I had to endure. There are few problems she is unfamiliar with as... Read more »
I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going to the dentist. Then I started going to Dr. Boxer and had a whole different experience.
The treatment rooms are very relaxing and spa like, not at all clinical like the others. Dr. Boxer also adds lots of nice touches, like tea while you’re waiting and music of your choice while in treatment.... Read more »Dr. Mindy Boxer cured spasms and ailments that have been with me for years, and supplied me with herbs and nutrients that fit my particular chemistry.
She provides excellent acupuncture treatments in a soothing and comfortable environment that leave you with a feeling of natural euphoria when you leave…..and a noticeable change in whatever brought you there.
As well as close attention to your personal needs, a service that is a dying art in our culture… it is... Read more »
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
Tag Archives: COPD
The health of our lungs isn’t necessarily talked about a lot when general health is discussed. Typically, cardiovascular health, chronic pain, cholesterol and stroke risk tend to be the more common topics. Many don’t think about lung health until there is a problem and then improving it becomes priority number one.