- Dr. Mindy Boxer3301 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
- 5.0Based on 3 ReviewsGiuditta T.2014-02-21 07:45:28I really love Mindy and as a doula I send her a lot of my pregnant clients and they are always very satisfied. I have sent her moms who had never had...Shelley Y.2013-06-27 15:14:14I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for acupuncture treatments in February. I was almost 39 and wanted to start a family. I had anticipated it taking a while...Eric C.2012-10-02 13:43:53I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going...
“After utilizing Western Medicine and prescripton drugs for years for my diagnosis of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), I realized I needed another approach. I experienced negative side effects from the drugs and was not getting better.
It has been over a year and half since I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer... Read more »
“My six months with Dr. Boxer has been better than imagined. I came to her to help ease my Stress and Anxiety. I can say that after one treatment my generalized anxiety had totally disappeared after over 10 years of suffering! If only I had gone to her before all... Read more »Dr. Mindy Boxer cured spasms and ailments that have been with me for years, and supplied me with herbs and nutrients that fit my particular chemistry.
She provides excellent acupuncture treatments in a soothing and comfortable environment that leave you with a feeling of natural euphoria when you leave…..and... Read more »
A huge THANK YOU to Dr. Boxer who encouraged me to do the Core Restore Detox/Cleanse. It was easier than I expected and you feel FANTASTIC … even just a few days in. By the end of it (7 days) my energy and alertness was unmatched and I lost 6... Read more »“After I was diagnosed with breast cancer, I looked into alternative treatment in addition to conventional methods. I truly credit my work with Dr. Mindy as part of the reason for my successful battle over breast cancer. Her treatment included acupuncture, nutritional advice, and herbal formulas. I felt confident in... Read more »
I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going to the dentist. Then I started going to Dr. Boxer and had a whole different experience.
The treatment rooms are very relaxing and... Read more »
- Healthy Eating for Spring
- Six Reasons to Try Acupuncture this Year
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?
Having recurring Migraines is similar to parenting a temperamental toddler. When they go from being annoying to actively disruptive and mildly infuriating, there is often little one can do but grit your teeth and persevere. The helpful suggestions for managing this occurrence involved a mixture of expert opinion, anecdotal hearsay, individual tinkering and a big dose of patience. So
Do you ever feel your life’s a ride that won’t ever stop? How many nights do you wait for Mr. Sandman to magically appear? How often do you truly take time for yourself? Do you have aches and pains almost daily? Are over-the-counter or prescription medications controlling your life? When was the last time you actually felt at peace?