- Dr. Mindy Boxer3301 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405(310) 450-9711
5.0Based on 3 ReviewsGiuditta T.2014-02-21 07:45:28I really love Mindy and as a doula I send her a lot of my pregnant clients and they are always very satisfied. I have sent her moms who had never had...Shelley Y.2013-06-27 15:14:14I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for acupuncture treatments in February. I was almost 39 and wanted to start a family. I had anticipated it taking a while...Eric C.2012-10-02 13:43:53I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going...
- TestimonialsIn addition to providing one of the most soothing environments in Los Angeles, Mindy offers an array of treatments that I have found to be incredibly effective and uplifting. Over the last several years, she has treated me for a variety of conditions, both chronic and specific, including sciatica, headaches and sleeplessness. I never once left her office without feeling better. Though I was raised in a very traditional western medicine home, I now find that my first instinct is... Read more »“My family and I have seen Dr. Mindy Boxer since 1997 and during this time Mindy has treated us for a variety of health issues, both emotional and physical. Health and well being is what we recieve in results from Dr. Mindy Boxer. Dr. Boxer’s accupuncture treatments are the most effective and lasting treatments I have had. Mindy’s sensitivity and skill are paired well with her practice of Chinese Medicine.”
B.C. , Mom
I really love Mindy and as a doula I send her a lot of my pregnant clients and they are always very satisfied. I have sent her moms who had never had acupuncture before but needed a little help getting things started to avoid a medical induction and it almost never failed. With Mindy’s love and ability to get the moms calm and welcoming many of my clients following their visits with her, experienced a gentle birth.
“I started seeing Dr. Boxer when I removed my IUD and my husband and I started thinking about having a baby. I was having trouble getting my menstrual cycle regular but within a month and half of Dr. Boxer’s Acupuncture, Herbal and Vitamin treatment, I was able to regulate my period and ovulation cycle. One month later, I was pregnant!!
I continued to receive weekly Acupuncture treatments throughout my pregnancy and I have to say, it was... Read more »
I am so glad I went to Dr. Boxer for help. I loved my treatments. Dr. Boxer is very knowledgeable in Fertility & Women’s Health. She was very attentive to me and my needs, and was able to enhance my IVF treatments and get my body in optimal health before and all throughout my Pregnancy. The office and patient rooms are so peaceful with light music and they smell wonderfully. I’m very happy to recommend Dr. Boxer!
New MomDr. Boxer’s well rounded knowledge and talents in nutrition, Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture make her a perfectly suited health care professional for my needs. First off, I was very skeptical about the whole acupuncture thing. She has such a delicate and precise technique. You rarely feel ANYTHING!! Except of course energized after the session.
More often than not, besides treating and alleviating the aches and pains, I leave with a HIGH — feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
I’ve... Read more »
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
Tag Archives: women
A study conducted by Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has determined that the use of Moxibustion at specific days during a woman’s menstrual cycle can decrease pain associated with Menstruation. Dysmenorrhea or painful menstruation is a big problem for many women. This study used Moxibustion, another modality of TCM, to treat the pain associated with menstruation. The study