- Dr. Mindy Boxer3301 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405(310) 450-9711
5.0Based on 3 ReviewsGiuditta T.2014-02-21 07:45:28I really love Mindy and as a doula I send her a lot of my pregnant clients and they are always very satisfied. I have sent her moms who had never had...Shelley Y.2013-06-27 15:14:14I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for acupuncture treatments in February. I was almost 39 and wanted to start a family. I had anticipated it taking a while...Eric C.2012-10-02 13:43:53I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going...
- TestimonialsIn addition to providing one of the most soothing environments in Los Angeles, Mindy offers an array of treatments that I have found to be incredibly effective and uplifting. Over the last several years, she has treated me for a variety of conditions, both chronic and specific, including sciatica, headaches and sleeplessness. I never once left her office without feeling better. Though I was raised in a very traditional western medicine home, I now find that my first instinct is... Read more »“After I was diagnosed with breast cancer, I looked into alternative treatment in addition to conventional methods. I truly credit my work with Dr. Mindy as part of the reason for my successful battle over breast cancer. Her treatment included acupuncture, nutritional advice, and herbal formulas. I felt confident in her experience and knowledge of holistic medicine. I appreciate that Dr. Mindy looks at the whole person when making treatment decisions. Dr. Mindy is a very passionate person and she... Read more »
With Dr. Boxer’s extensive knowledge of Nutrition, she has recommended changes to my diet and helped me make healthy choices in what I should eat. She follows up by providing me more relevant information during my visits and also by sending me reading materials in the areas of Nutrition, Women’s health, Cancer prevention, and Stress management.
At the start of each visit, Dr. Boxer patiently finds out my particular areas of concern and determines the appropriate Acupuncture treatment. Her personal... Read more »
I started seeing Dr Boxer after 3 months of unsuccessful TTC cycles to help regulate my menstrual cycles that continued getting longer each month. Even though it was early, Dr Boxer was warm, inviting, listened to my concerns and in addition to weekly Acupuncture, gave me a great supplement and Herbal program to help regulate my cycles and prepare my body for baby. Three weeks later I got my positive pregnancy test and am now starting my third trimester.... Read more »
“We tried for 2 years to get pregnant. I have PCOS and wasn’t ovulating. I tried many fertility procedures including clomid and IVF without success. Complications from IVF left my uterus scarred, and doctors recommended I consider surrogacy. At 32 years old and healthy, I refused to give up the dream of having and carrying my own children. After researching alternative methods, we began treatment with Dr. Boxer. She is truly amazing and provided us with outstanding patient care.... Read more »
“After utilizing Western Medicine and prescripton drugs for years for my diagnosis of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), I realized I needed another approach. I experienced negative side effects from the drugs and was not getting better.
It has been over a year and half since I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for Nutritional Counseling, Natural remedies and Acupuncture to regulate my periods. My periods became regular and I started ovulating. After about nine months of treatment, I got pregnant ~ experienced... Read more »
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: phthalates
9 Ways to Rid Your Home of Endocrine Disruptors
Can a shower curtain be bad for your health?
It can if it contains PHTHALATES.
Phthalates are just some of over 800 CHEMICALS that are labeled as ENDOCRINE DISRUPTORS. These chemicals are toxic for a number of reasons. They may mimic Estrogen, Androgen or Thyroid hormones and cause your body to respond to them inappropriately. Or they may block, stimulate
Posted in Wellness Also tagged endocrine disruptors Comments Off on 9 Ways to Rid Your Home of Endocrine Disruptors