- Dr. Mindy Boxer3301 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
- 5.0Based on 3 ReviewsGiuditta T.2014-02-21 07:45:28I really love Mindy and as a doula I send her a lot of my pregnant clients and they are always very satisfied. I have sent her moms who had never had...Shelley Y.2013-06-27 15:14:14I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for acupuncture treatments in February. I was almost 39 and wanted to start a family. I had anticipated it taking a while...Eric C.2012-10-02 13:43:53I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going...
I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going to the dentist. Then I started going to Dr. Boxer and had a whole different experience.
The treatment rooms are very relaxing and... Read more »“Things are going very well with the pregnancy. I am now almost 28 weeks! I haven’t had any morning sickness, cravings or any complications. Truly a blessing! Thank you again for your part in my fertility journey. You were so helpful and wonderful.
Oh yeah, it’s a boy!”In addition to providing one of the most soothing environments in Los Angeles, Mindy offers an array of treatments that I have found to be incredibly effective and uplifting. Over the last several years, she has treated me for a variety of conditions, both chronic and specific, including sciatica, headaches... Read more »
Where do I begin? Dr. Boxer is simply life changing. She is that rare combination of practitioner, both loving and highly knowledgeable. She is committed to helping others. Has been practicing for over 20 years. Currently, I see her once a week and her sublime acupuncture treatments, along with nutritional... Read more »
I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for acupuncture treatments in February. I was almost 39 and wanted to start a family. I had anticipated it taking a while to get pregnant and having to undergo potentially stressful and costly fertility treatments. But my husband and I found out in March... Read more »Dr. Mindy Boxer cured spasms and ailments that have been with me for years, and supplied me with herbs and nutrients that fit my particular chemistry.
She provides excellent acupuncture treatments in a soothing and comfortable environment that leave you with a feeling of natural euphoria when you leave…..and... Read more »
- Acupuncture for Treating Depression
- The Benefits of Moxibustion
- Secrets Acupuncturists Use to Stay Healthy
I am a referring Glucorein Physician
Call me now!
Tag Archives: infertility
When you consider all the changes in our agricultural practices, the increased number of medications we take, as well as our dependence on plastic and technology that is constantly emitting low-grade radiation, it’s no surprise more couples are having trouble conceiving. Current statistics show one in six couples who are trying to conceive are facing fertility issues. And while