- 1 Onion, cut in to moon shaped pieces
- 1 Carrot, matchstick
- ½ Bok Choy, chopped
- ½ Daikon, matchstick
- 4 Shitake Mushrooms, soaked and chopped
- 1 8-oz. Package Tempeh, cubed
- 3 Scallions, chopped diagonally
- ½ cup Snow Peas, sliced
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. Ginger, minced
- Sesame Oil, to lightly brush pan
Lightly brush wok with sesame oil just to coat the pan. Bring to high heat; add garlic and ginger. Add in this order: onion, carrot, shitake, daikon, tempeh, bok choy, snow peas.
Stir as each vegetable is added. Add water when necessary so mixture does not stick.
Cover to release water in vegetables and steam through. Cook until veggies are slightly crisp; approximately 15 minutes. Add Chinese Sauce and stir.