- Dr. Mindy Boxer3301 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
- 5.0Based on 3 ReviewsGiuditta T.2014-02-21 07:45:28I really love Mindy and as a doula I send her a lot of my pregnant clients and they are always very satisfied. I have sent her moms who had never had...Shelley Y.2013-06-27 15:14:14I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for acupuncture treatments in February. I was almost 39 and wanted to start a family. I had anticipated it taking a while...Eric C.2012-10-02 13:43:53I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going...
I was referred to Dr. Boxer as a 34-year-old seeking treatment for infertility. I had already undergone several attempts at IUI and one unsuccessful round of IVF. When I asked my doctor about acupuncture, he suggested I see Dr. Boxer, and I began weekly appointments about two months before undergoing... Read more »“Before I came to Mindy, I suffered from extreme menstrual symptoms– such as vice-grip headaches, excessive bleeding, overly emotional, an overall fogginess, etc. After about four weeks under her care, I began to slowly see the once debilitating symptoms, begin to lessen. That was a year and a half ago. ... Read more »
I started seeing Dr. Mindy Boxer for acupuncture treatments in February. I was almost 39 and wanted to start a family. I had anticipated it taking a while to get pregnant and having to undergo potentially stressful and costly fertility treatments. But my husband and I found out in March... Read more »In addition to providing one of the most soothing environments in Los Angeles, Mindy offers an array of treatments that I have found to be incredibly effective and uplifting. Over the last several years, she has treated me for a variety of conditions, both chronic and specific, including sciatica, headaches... Read more »
“Acupuncture has really helped me over the last year restore a healthy balance to my life – both mentally and physically. I have a pretty hectic job and a heavy travel schedule. The addition of Acupuncture to my weekly schedule has helped significantly in keeping my body in routine, maintaining... Read more »
I tried a few different acupuncturist in Santa Monica and found that while the treatments worked for my upper back pain, the experience was much like going to the dentist. Then I started going to Dr. Boxer and had a whole different experience.
The treatment rooms are very relaxing and... Read more »
- Healthy Eating for Spring
- Six Reasons to Try Acupuncture this Year
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?
Traditional Chinese medicine says aligning your diet with the seasons is one of the best ways to stay healthy. Mother Nature provides exactly what we need to be healthy. Paying attention to the fruits, vegetables and herbs that grow during different seasons in the region where you live is a great way to incorporate the philosophies of traditional
In traditional Chinese medical theory, one of the best ways to stay healthy is to live in balance with the seasons. Balance, in this context, means mindfully crafting your diet and certain aspects of your lifestyle based on what season it is.
An easy way to think about this is with fruits and vegetables: we are lucky these